- The paver provides super slip resistance wet or dry ensuring security of step outdoors and comfort in stalls.
- Recycled Rubber Porous Paver that interlocks and provides a cushioned cobblestone old world elegance brick visual.
- Recycled fine granulated rubber bound with a non-toxic polyurthane binder suited to the harsh 24/7 weather.
- Paver size is 160mm x 200mm and come in 23mm, 43mm & 45mm thick.
- High quality single layer construction with same top & base & note in our 4008 range the colour is throughout the paver not just the surface.
- The Rubber Pavers being 23mm, 43mm & 45mm thick have ultimate shock absorbing & acoustic sound properties.
- Whether wet or dry the pavers provide safe stress relief enabling the horse security of step slip resistance in parade rings that’s also benefits the handler whilst parading the horse.
- NB: Indent Range generally are a 6 week delivery time from order, subject to product at the time, and minimum quantity is required.
- Parade Ring Areas installed at the Magic Millions Gold Coast Facility Australia.
The Range 4008 are Recycled Rubber Brick Pavers are interlocking and porous making them tough, durable and almost indestructable!
SBR Crumb granulated fine recycled rubber bound in non-toxic polyurethane.
Full pigmented colour throughout the paver – comes in:
Racing Red; Terracotta; Hunter Green; Charcoal or Black.
0.95kgs per paver
- Stable Stalls
- Horse Walkers
- Breezeways / Corridors
- Parade Rings
- Winners Circles
- Saddling Areas
- Horse Shelters
- Riding Paths
- Golf Course Pathways
- Breeding Thoroughbred Farms
- Swimming Pool Surrounds